Monday, October 4, 2010

FINE!

Fine, so be it. Fall is in the air and I am ready to accept it. I have been fighting it but fine. Let it be. I am thinking through what jeans actually fit and if I even own long sleeve shirts. But ok, its Oct. and its getting "cooler"...I think i get nervous when fall comes, because with it are holidays that have expectations. I dislike when I cant meet expectations. I don't want to engage in disappointment. So I am falling into fall knowing that God does not disappoint. He has my days and I can rest assure that He will exceed any and all expectations that I may or may not have. What is life without the God who formed it...complete despair and disappointment. So, I am burning my cinnamon spiced pumpkin oil, I am getting my decorations down from the attic and I am opening my windows to the possibilities that God is going to do great things in the last months of this year. Because I have my trust in Him I know I wont be disappointed:)

2 comments:

Erin said...

girl. you are the ONLY person i know who does not welcome fall. you are wierd.

Unknown said...

Great post! I am glad that you are finally ready to welcome Fall! :) (I bugged you enough to finally convince you, huh?!) I pray that this Fall will surprise you in many good ways! :)