Friday, October 29, 2010

Wedding weekend

It's wedding weekend for Julie VanLue, A sweet friend of mine that I get to stand with as she marries the man that has become her best friend. I love, love, love weddings. I love the dresses, the theme, colors, cake, flowers, all that it is. But I really love the stories, I love to hear how God lead them to one another, the road that they took to get there, the commitment they chose to make. It is such a sweet kindness of God when He brings two together. I have always liked this song it reminds me that God had and always has a plan. That no matter what broken paths I took God had me on a road that had Jonathan waiting:) He lead me straight into a young man that was strong enough to not flee a circumstance that would not appeal to any worldly bachelor. God blessed my broken road and I am so very grateful. I love that I love Jonathan and that our story that started out with such sin and wickedness led to a road that is blessed with love, children and the cross.

1 comment:

flfreckles.blogspot.com said...

The tears are a pouring. I am SO grateful for you.
You my friend are a testimony of God's goodness & faithfulness. I love how you shared "our story that started out with such sin and wickedness led to a road that is blessed with love, children and cross."

I ADORE you. Beyond thankful to have you & your crazy/funny husband in my life :) Love you friend!