Monday, October 11, 2010

I'm hungry:)

So its 12:03 am the other night and Jonathan and I had just eaten dinner. I was so hungry and I realized after three bites of brownie and my stomach hurting from the sugar rush that I was filling up on junk. My tummy was screaming for decent food and perhaps yelling that I have waited too long before I fed it. So I made some quick quesadillas and they were warm and delicious. My stomach immediately felt better and full:) Funny way how and when the Lord speaks to us sometimes because right then I felt Him telling me that He wants to supply my need, and He wants to fulfill my hunger. My soul is seeking things that will satisfy and fill me. I am hungry and the only thing that will fill my spirit and quench my thirst is Christ.  I am so thankful that He loves me and wants to supply me with His goodness. I am excited to fulfill this hunger with what God has for me. I confessed an overall busyness and lack of discipline in my life to Jonathan and that even felt good:) I am hungry and it's good. I can't wait to meet with my savior and see what He has in store.

No comments: