Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I believe in a Faithful God!

So, I have been thinking about how the Lord leads. How it looks so different for so many. I was driving around yesterday and was thanking God for how He leads, even when we choose to not be faithful, He remains the Same, a loving and Faithful God! He is a deliverer...and then in his mercy He doesn't just let us go, He continues to pursue us and guide us, even mold us to be into the image of His Son. Oh what great truths when I am struggling, I don't only have His word that shows this in hundreds of years pass but I can look into my own life and see where He has carried me. He has at times dragged me out of the murky pit, firmly had his hands on my shoulders, gently held my hand, and has even provided His spirit within to lovingly guide me. What a Kind and gracious God we serve. I am thankful that my GREATEST need has been met, when other things seem to be failing I know my God has won victory over my death. This week I am hiding away in the blood of Jesus.
 Come weary saints, though tired and weak, Hide away in the love of Jesus.
Your strength will return by His quiet streams, Hide away in the love of Jesus.
Hear Him calling your name, see the depths of His love, by the wounds of His Grace, Hide away...
 Come wandering souls, and find your home Hide away in the love of Jesus. He offers that rest, that you yearn to know, Hide away in the Love of Jesus.

No comments: