Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Taylor's Back....

So we went to Taylor's check up appointment this last week. Although her bone measurements haven't changed her Dr. wants her to stay in her brace for another 5 months. She fears that the growth hasn't stopped completely and her desire would be to prevent anything from having an opportunity to get worse. Even though this was disappointing news for Taylor I was very thankful that God did not see it fit for another surgery. Praise God from whom all blessings flow:) That's what I was singing in my head on the way out of the Drs. office. He is good. He is worthy. He is kind and merciful.
He is good when I am in medical debt. When half of my daughters life she has dealt with illness He is good.  He is faithful when I don't have a daily quiet time with Him. When I am at the dinner table with my family He is merciful.  He is good when I am tired of disciplining and I am the one repenting for anger.
When I can treat my kids to a surprise outing to chick fil a, He is Kind.
 No matter my circumstance He remains God, never changing. When I am weak He lifts me up and makes me strong...all for his glory. What did you wake up to this morning? What circumstance good or trialing do you have on your plate? Release it! Praise God for who He is! Although we are in a scenery that always seems like its changing or a place that feels like we have been stuck there forever, Praise God for His wisdom and his love, that has us there. It is exactly what is best for us in the eyes of our Creator.

No comments: