Monday, September 13, 2010

So, I am back at attempting to write out tidbits of us:)

Taylor's 1st day...of the second week;)
Sadie helping Lauren with her math:)
Welcoming Colin to 4th grade and Lauren to Pre-K
School started back up a couple of weeks ago. All is going well. Taylor is loving being back at ICS! It was God's perfect timing and provision to bring her back there. Colin is doing well, we are both trying to adjust to the work load that 4th grade brings. Lauren is busy enjoying being a pre-schooler. She gets through her workbooks like no body's business, if I had more time I would put her right into Kindergarten. Just wasn't prepared for that. And Sadie, well, Sadie is a mess that we all enjoy. She keeps us laughing from one day to the next with all her new speech patterns. Yesterday she wanted to stutter out her words, today she blurts out the first word of every sentence.
Painting

1 comment:

flfreckles.blogspot.com said...

YEAH!! :) I look forward to all the updates of your sweet family. I keep thinking I need to start back with mine....you just gave me the encouragement. Let's see what the Lord comes up with :)