Wednesday, June 18, 2008

AHHH! SHOTS!

This picture just cracks me up! Sadie had her first shots yesterday, she did so well, she only cried for a minute and then cuddled on mommy's shoulder. She is 24.5 inches long and weighs 11 lbs. and 2 oz. She's in the 75th percentile on weight and off the charts on her length. He predicted her to be 5' 9"...Yikes, I hope God has a tall husband for her instore:) She has slept the last 2 nights in her bed! I am so excited about that but completely opened to letting her be in her swing if that suits her better;)

1 comment:

Stephanie J. said...

what a great pic! I am so glad she did well with her shots. Those are NO FUN! Wow, she is the same length as Ella (well, 1/8" shorter to be exact!) But Sadie is much thinner! (lucky girl - tall and thin!) I think you are right, we need to pray for tall husbands for our girlies! :-)