Thursday, October 25, 2007

A Thank you to Friends...

I just needed to Thank three friends in particular tonight, first Kyle and Tara. Thank you both for serving Jonathan and I by watching our children Tuesday night so that we could go out for a date. I know that it wouldn't be your preference to even be mentioned here much less for me to share all of the other things that you blessed us with that evening, but I do want you both to know how grateful Jonathan and I are for you guys, Thank you for being true servants and for all you did, we greatly appreciate it. And to Ms. Katherine, thank you for coming over and helping me tonight. It was a pleasant surprise and a nice treat to have company in the midst of the chaos in which I call home:) Thank you for washing dishes, consoling sad children and loving on my kiddos. It was a joy my dear getting to just hang out!

7 comments:

Katherine Peschau said...

I like the new look, especially that sweet picture of your family.
I had a BLAST last night. I told someone on the phone after I left your house, I hope I was blessing to her and not a burden. Thank-you for the yummy dinner and for allowing me to help you in all the craziness. I look forward to washing dishes, consoling sad children, loving on your children all over again next time :) Next time though I am bringing you dinner :) Have a WONDERFUL day. I pray that the Lord gives you strength, and grace in situations with your children. Love you!

The VanLue House of Happy Chaos said...

Who took that great pic of your family? :) It's awesome! I want to know why cute Cox children were sad...but glad Miss Kathy was there to cheer up! Like the new format...You continue to be an amazing mom! (This time I noticed that J went with you to get food. That way, he knew you'd find it:))

The VanLue House of Happy Chaos said...

Forgot to say...love you and your family! Yall continue to amaze us with your perserverence and desire to honor the Savior. Keep on keeping on!

Tammy said...

I love the new layout design. And, what a great family picture.]

Anonymous said...

Hey Medana!!
It was great seeing you last night.
So you know, I have several pics on my blog from last night, on request of Kristin.

Have a wonderful evening!

Anonymous said...

from Allura: Medana, I agree with Cissy...you amaze me with your desire to honor our Lord. Thank you for being an example of a godly woman! Also, that "someone" Kathy talked to on the phone after leaving your house was ME, and I assured her that she was a blessing, not a burden! (Love you, Kathy!) :)

Taraleigh said...

did i take that picture? :)

you are welcome, I love you my friend!