Monday, October 29, 2007

Give me vision

I listened to this song (by Phatfish) last night and thought I would share the lyrics with you:) In every tribe and every tongue, in every nation of the earth, in every people group Your name must be proclaimed. For You have come into the world to seek and save that which was lost now let Your church arise and make Your gospel known. Now the hour is getting late so many millions yet to hear, oh all the harvest, send the laborers we pray. To bring Your sons out from afar, from every corner of the earth and let the prodigals return to you again. Give me vision, I want to see Your kingdom come, give me me passion, to see the glory of Your son. Be exalted Lord for you are worthy and the nations are your heritance. Now kingdoms rage and nations fall and rulers stand against the Lord. Be still and know that He is sovereign over all. His holy purpose will prevail, the church will stand and shall not fail, the God of Jacob is our fortress and our strength. Give me vision, I want to see Your kingdom come, give me passion to see the glory of Your Son, be exalted Lord for You are worhty and the nations are Your heritance. Lord I do pray for a vision, I pray for a passion that Your kingdom will come a passion that surpasses my own selfish desires. Thank You Father for being sovereign over all, let Your church rise up and proclaim Your gospel to the lost, here and in the very corners of the earth. In Your son's precious name, Amen

1 comment:

The VanLue House of Happy Chaos said...

Amen:) On a Phatfish note...Louise Fellingham has a new album out. On it she has a prophetic song given to her when in Africa for....the orphans with aids. It's titled "God of Mercy". I've been crying for days over this one.Glad you're a Phatfish fan.