Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Mimi...

We planted a Rose bush in honor of my Papa, after my Mimi was on her knees crying at the Lowes nursery they was no question that we would be in the garden that day:) I miss my Papa... Mimi wanted to make Jonathan a cheesecake, something she said she wouldnt make after Papa passed away, but something in her heart melted for Jonathan (He really is a sweet guy;) and she decided that we would have to make one! After my mom got generic ingredients and they made one, it wasnt to Mimi's liking, "You have to have name brand!" so we made another one, it was much better:)

2 comments:

Erin said...

Such a sweet post. Is your Mimi living with you?

The VanLue House of Happy Chaos said...

You have ME crying! Love her for us!! You are an awesome person living the gospel out loud my friend!!