Monday, June 15, 2009

13 days...

Until Taylor has major back surgery...Its been 5 years of waiting and watching, and lots of praying. Well God has definitely been faithful to protect Taylor and mend her in some ways but though His infinite wisdom has decided that surgery is our only option to fully correct Taylor's spine. She will have two steel rods fusing her spine together that should need no adjustments and will straighten her back good as new:) We go in on June 29th to Arnold Palmer and will remain there for about a week. Please pray for her as you think of it and for the other kiddos who will be distributed;) Last time we only had little Colin so this time were adding 2 girls who like their mama...Taylor is doing great with the news and doesn't seem fearful in the slightest. We go next week to get blood work and preliminary tests and such. Thank you again for all your thoughts and prayers...

8 comments:

Janelle Morrison said...

aw, praying for you taylor,

The VanLue House of Happy Chaos said...

I will do whatever I can to help:) What a beautiful girl and her mama as well:) We're definitely praying!

Katherine Peschau said...

You are an amazing mom!! I will be praying for all of you, and if there is anything else I can do please do not hesitate to ask.

Tammy said...

Awe...praying for God's peace and protection. I'm out of town until the 4th so if you need help with the kiddos after that, please let me know.

Praise said...

Wow. I will be keeping all of you in my prayers. Love you.

Melanie VanLue said...

Please let me know if I can do anything to help to you! I love the picture of Taylor that you posted - she is beautiful and I'll be praying that God completely restores her back and that she will have a fast, healthy recovery. Love you!

Crystal Joy said...

I will be praying for you Taylor and for all of you during this time!

Meghann Roberts said...

We are praying for you guys.

May peace and trust abound in your heart, my friend!