Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What we have been up to you ask??

How about Puke, Poop, and bleach. That pretty much sums up the last week or so. I know; disgusting but its reality people, and with 4 kiddos and a stomach bug carried straight in from the devil it wasn't pretty. I am not sure what is worse, everyone getting it one by one and lasting for days or if it came all at once. I am sure both have its negatives and negatives;) Anyways, do to God's grace and that He didn't want me to go completely insane, everyone is feeling much better and after 2 weeks of barely any school (what do you do when the teacher is out and she doubles as the sub?) we are attempting to get back on track. I pray for anyone who encounters this demon bug...no I am being serious...it was horrendous. Sorry there are no pictures with this post I will leave those out along with the details of the past couple of weeks;) In the mean time check out this website http://www.boutiqueforaweek.net/ I am signed up and cant wait to get rid of clutter and make some money doing it:)

4 comments:

Melanie VanLue said...

oh my, you are so funny. i actually kind of miss your "cutest thing under the tree post" after this one starts with poop and puke. i'm glad you are all feeling better! love ya!

Katherine Peschau said...

Oh I am so sorry. I will be praying for you and your family and that you will be feeling better soon! I will also be praying for strength as you try to get back into the swing of things. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Love you!

The VanLue House of Happy Chaos said...

Glad you're better...and thank you so much for not letting your children breathe on my children and bringing the demon virus here:) One day....this will all be a distant memory:)And...the visual of poor little Sadie throwing up is more than I can bear...:( So very happy to see/hear you're ok.

Meghann Roberts said...

Awww...I'm so sorry. That sounds horrible...like I almost started gagging while reading your update!

Praying for you and missing you!!! =) Glad you are up and going again!