Monday, August 11, 2008

We Started....

We Started our 7th year of Home Schooling this morning. It went very well! We kept it low key and will continue to do so for this first week but I can tell its going to be a great year:) I also found out that I am going to need a lot more planned activities to keep Miss Lauren busy! She just wants to be doing everything her big brother and Sissy are doing and she is pretty sure of herself that she can do it better then they can. Sadie is doing wonderful on her new schedule that we began last week. She is going to bed better and has nice structure to her day now...though as I type I can hear her cooing in her bed! Ahhh! I cant believe I have a 6th grader!!!

5 comments:

flfreckles.blogspot.com said...

I will be praying for you this year and that God will give you grace, joy and strength to meet each new morning.

Tammy said...

I just love your school room. I'm jealous! Praying for you!

Erin said...

is that your family room turned school room? i love it!

The VanLue House of Happy Chaos said...

This looks like such a serene and peaceful homeschool day that belongs in a magazine.:) May you have many more!

Anonymous said...

Happy new school year! Oh, and I love the new look!