Thursday, July 24, 2008

Saving $$$$

This was just blog worthy:) and a testimony of God's faithfulness in what some would think is cheeky I know is His kindness. OK, CVS this week, I spent $13.00 out of pocket on 4 transactions. I saved $57.33 and walked out with 16.00 more ECB's. Essentially they paid me 3.00 to buy all of this. I came home with items including 2 packs of CVS diapers (I like them:) Veet "razor's" for my up and coming tween (Can you believe Taylor wants to shave...not yet)Laundry detergent which I was just about out of and I waiting for a good deal! And these were just some of the goodies I was able to get. Then at PUBLIX yesterday (no picture:) I spent 70.00 (My goal was to be under 100) and I saved 80! I even got a pack of 16 individual packets of infimil formula for 1.00, 3 pork tenderloins, 4 lg. bags of chicken nuggets, pork chops, ground beef and 1 1/2 lbs. of deli lunch meat among many other things. Oh and I went in the rain and was in and out of there in 45 minutes...that in itself is an amazing feat! So I am totally grateful for my saving this week and love to watch God work out details! Yes, I am 27 and getting excited about coupons and grocery shopping...

3 comments:

Jennifer Lightfoot said...

i am amazed. you are amazing! go medana!!!!!

Tammy said...

I just started and I'm already loving the savings! Way to go Medana!

Mandy, said...

You go, girl! Isn't saving money just so much fun?!