Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Farmers Market

This past Saturday the kids and I decided to let our hard working oh so tired Daddy sleep in, we took a trip to the Winter Park Farmers Market so the house would be nice and quiet for a couple of hours:) Snoozing away Daddy went and off Mommy and children went to enjoy kettle corn (Colin demonstrating in the first photo) and of course running around in the park. We picked up a watermelon, some Bartlett pears (for home) and yummy lemonade to go along with our popcorn and headed to the park. It was great like the weather and no one cried, fought, or threw a tantrum. It was a good day:)

4 comments:

The VanLue House of Happy Chaos said...

Amazing how we rate our days by the tantrum counts, huh?! Ok, Taylor looks way too old in these pictures! AND you need to check your side bar. I believe Colin is 6 and has been for a while now. :) Leave it to me to be sarcastic huh?! I'll go with you one Saturday....and we can let them run wild. :)

Medana22 said...

Oops:)Happy Belated Birthday Buddy!

Katherine Peschau said...

I almost went to the Farmers Market on Saturday too, but my plans had to change because of something else. I love going there.
Anyways Taylor looks beautiful in the picture-but I love the name change. Actually last night when I went to bloglines I kept looking for yours because yours is right below Kelly and I just figured you had deleted it but I saw it this morning it was because of the name change :) I love it! Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Betty Vallery says...loved catching up with your lives by checking out your blog site. You have a beautiful family! I enjoy watching you with them on Sundays. Maybe your little one will be born on Sydney's birthday!

Love you all!